Is it possible to set security to PDF which is converted from image?
and you can make your PDF encrypted:
1. Launch A-PDF Image to PDF, add images;
2. Choose size for output quality or customize output quality by yourself; 3. Click " Setting" button and enter setting interface, add metadata such as title, author and keywords);
4. Select "Security" option, enable "Add Security" and set "Document Open Password". And you can also use a password to restrict permissions for changing, copying, or printing;
5. Save settings and build PDF from images.
- A-PDF PPT to PDF - Batch convert MS Powerpoint file into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Image Extractor - Extract images from Adobe PDF files
- A-PDF To Image - Batch convert PDF files to Image formats, such as TIFF, JPEG, BMP and so on.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.