Is there a way to auto detect folders and add password to PDF files written in?
I want some password adding tool can help me auto add security on PDF files, I don't need to open the program but it will keep running when Windows is running. Which tool I should use?
Have a try on A-PDF Password Security Service (free download here), this tool can be used like as other Windows Service programs. The setting operations are very easy as follows:
- Open the program, click "Add Folder.." button to define Monitored Directory, Output Directory, Log File Directory (Backup Directory);
- Set Security Method: Security Level and Permissions (you can set metadata for processed files under "Properties" panel);
- Click "Ok" to save all settings, you can also click "Add Folder.." button to add more folders to be monitored simultaneously;
- Click "Start Services" icon to monitor the folders as long as Windows is running.
More Related Q&A
- Protect PDFs by setting expiration
- Make PDFs secure quickly
- Prevent printing or copying
- Lock a folder of PDFs simply
- Disable operation on PDFs after expiration
- Form PDFs with limitation
- Secure PDF files in background
- Define security method for multiple PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security Service - Monitor folders for changing PDF password security
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.