Text Replace—change or delete text in PDF files.
Which tool can help to change or delete text in PDF files?
You can use A-PDF Text Replace (free download here) to change or delete text in PDF files with only three steps:
- Add Documents: Click "Add Files" or "Add Folder" to add files, even you can drag the files to the list directly;
- Text Replace Setting: input"Text to be replaced" and "Replaced with";
- Click "Replace" to complete the operation.
- A-PDF INFO Changer - Change the PDF file properties, include author, title, subject, keywords
- A-PDF Rename - batch rename multiple PDF document based on content, metadata and file attributes(Size, Datetime) within PDF files. You can batch change or update multiple PDF files metadata (title, creator, producer, author, subject and keywords) as well as
- A-PDF Form Data Extractor - batch export PDF form data to CSV or XML file format
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.