What for users to add, remove or replace parts of multiple PDF filenames?
- Add PDF Documents: select "File->Add PDF Document" or "File->Add Folder", you can even drag files to the list directly;
- Define Rename Method: you can input new name style by yourself, or click "Macro" to rename with filesize, foldername, number, datatime, properties, or select "Macro->Content Tag Macro..." to extract text from content;
- Rename files: Preview the effect of renaming in the list, then click "Rename" to rename all listed files.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Rename and change properties together
- Auto-rename PDFs with series numbers
- Append date to PDF filenames
- Rename PDF files with metadata
- Rename PDFs with saving original files
- Custom new filenames using script
- Rename PDF files by extracting content
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF INFO Changer - Change the PDF file properties, include author, title, subject, keywords
- A-PDF Text Replace - batch replace, change or delete multiples text in Acrobat PDF files automatically
- A-PDF Explorer - Manage, organize and filter PDF files, batch process on PDFs as add security, set initial view, extract text and image etc.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.