PDF Combine (A-PDF Merger)is a useful PDF tool that helps you merge and organize multiple PDF files into one. Therefore you can detail with several PDF files at a time. And it is convenient to merge any parts you need from the selected PDF files into a new file
Why PDF Combine
- Secure PDF merging with password-protected.
- Easy PDF combining with customize methods.
- Combine plentiful files into a single one within a minute.
- Combine partial PDF file into a single one.
PDF Combine makes it easier to drag and drop the PDF or a series of PDF files at the same time. Besides, you can flexibly add a page, delete several pages, and rearrange the page order.
The following steps will make you clearer about the PDF Combine. It includes adding files, arranging the files according to your requirements, and lastly combining the files. In addition, there are different merging methods in PDF Combine to match your different needs:
- Merge certain pages you need from PDF files.
- Merge partial pages with certain rules, such as Odd, Even.
- Provide special merging methods: Whole, Part, Mix, Mix reverse, and Repeat.
PDF Combine also supports you to set properties for the new files. You are admitted to set the title, author and keywords and so on.
Moreover, you can set passwords for your files to protect your privacy. AS to the passwords, PDF Combine supports owner password and user password. Owner password protects the files not to be used by others. And the user password means that only the people with the user password can open the files.
|only $35||Free download trial version|