PDF Email Sender (A-PDF AutoMail) is an all-in-one solution for batch sending PDF attachments to a number of recipients via email. This batch email software can help you extract all the email addresses from the attached PDF files and then lets you batch send the PDFs to these extracted emails using default email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird and IncrediMail. Any PDF document with email address can be sent via email very easily!
Why PDF Email Sender
- Extract E-mail addresses from add PDF files.
- Send email to the extracted recipient email addresses in PDF files.
- Batch email multiple PDF attachments at the same time.
- Send email using default email client such as Outlook Winmail.
- Send email using Internet E-mail Server (SMTP – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol).
- Block specific e-mail addresses.
- Send email by matching user lists from imported CSV spreadsheet.
- Customize email subject and body using content in PDF files.
- Add security to protect attached PDF files you are sending.
- Add watermark to the attached PDF documents.
Extract E-mails for Sending PDF Attachments
If you are sending latest special offers or product updates via PDF attachments that contains recipient email addresses, you don't need to copy and paste the large email list. PDF Email Sender can extract the email addresses from the attached PDF files and then automatically batch sends the PDFs to the found emails.
Customize Batch Email Rule
If you are sending multiple PDF attachments, you will need to edit a rule for emailing. First you should specify the position of the email addresses and add it to the "Mail to" field; then PDF Email Sender will record the rule and extract emails from other attached PDF documents.
Export & Import Email Rule
You can save the email rule and export it to local; and then you can directly import the email rule later to batch e-mail other PDF files in same structure.
PDF Email Sender also provides you with an option to add watermark to the PDF files to protect your copyright of the PDFs. You can add text watermark or image watermark.