A tool to put MS Word and PPT files into PDF format together?
What is the best and most affordable software on put MS Word and PPT files into PDF format together?
You can use A-PDF Office to PDF (free download here) to put MS Word and PPT files into PDF format together in three easy ways:
- Operate "OfficetoPDF.exe" and click "Batch Convert Mode" then "Next>" to begin
- Click "Add" or "Add Folder" to add office files to be converted, or drag the files to the list directly, then do settings as Properties, Security, Watermark, Viewer etc.
- Click "Convert to PDF And Save As" to complete the operation (You can click "Hot Directories Mode" to start monitoring)
- Operate "OfficetoPDF.exe" and click "Hot Directories Mode" then "Next>" to begin
- "Input Directory" to be monitored, "Out Directory" and "Log File Path" for outputting converted files and log
- Click "Start hot directory service" to start monitoring (You can click "Return to Batch Mode" to do batch conversions at once)
Use A-PDF Office to PDF in command line.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Batch convert Office to PDF
- Convert MS Office 2007 to PDF
- Convert Office to PDF ues command line
- Convert Office XP to PDF
- Batch convert Office 2003 to PDF
- Convert Office to PDF by command line
- A folder Office files to PDF
- Alter Word, Excel, PPT or JPG to PDF
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Thumbnailer - creating online PDF e-books thumbnail from multiple Acrobat PDF documents directly
- A-PDF AutoCAD to PDF - batch convert AutoCAD Drawings (.dwg, .dws, .dwt, .dxf) into professional-quality documents in the PDF file format
- A-PDF Creator - Create professional quality PDF documents by simply "Print" in any Microsoft Windows application.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.