Auto extract table content with certain margins from PDF pages.
If you have many tables in PDF pages to be extracted as single sheets, A-PDF Page Crop will help you to extract exact table with certain margins automatically. Follow the below steps:
- Free Download and open A-PDF Page Crop;
- Add File: click "File->Open" to add a PDF file, thumbnail pages will be listed;
- Set trim method: click "Options->Settings->Trim Blank Areas", choose "Trim blank areas automatically", you can also define Margins to non-blank areas, and then "Save";
- Add Crop Box: draw crop box on the table you want to extract out, then the crop box will be fit to the table with defined margin size automatically;
- Crop: click "File->Crop and Save As" to define an output folder for the new file which has been extracted tables.
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.