Can I email PDF with unique watermarks added?
The auto email program extracts data from Excel files for unique stamping and emailing, the operations can be easy as follow lists:
- Click "Open Excel File" to add an Excel file which listed email addresses;
- Define Email Settings: Subject and Email Body, you can "Insert Value" with data extracted from spreadsheet directly;
- Click "Setting" button to edit watermark with data extracted from Excel as Watermark Macro, save the watermark (you can also click "Email Setting" to select Email Server);
- Add PDF attachment, then click "Edit" icon beside the PDF file to check designed watermark;
- Click "Batch Send Mail" button to send out unique stamped PDF files at once.
This Image tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Extract data from Excel for batch mailing
- Protect PDF attachments while batch sending
- Auto send Email based on Excel list
- Auto produce and send multi emails with attachments
- Add unique watermarks to PDF for auto sending
- Use Excel to send emails automatically
- Enable Outlook 2010 auto send ecards
- Email and attach unique stamped PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF AutoMail - Bulk email software for automatically send PDF documents which contain recipient email addresses.
- A-PDF Mailer - Batch email sender allows you to send PDF files with dynamic watermark to multiple recipients
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.