Can I use my Scansnap to convert files to PDF directly?
I have a Scansnap, how can I use this scanner to convert papers to PDF documents directly?
Download A-PDF Image to PDF (free trial version here) to scan paper to PDF with your Scansnap with only 3 steps:
- Click "File->Scan->Select Scanner and Scan Paper" to choose Scansnap as your scanner and then scan your paper files to the list;
- Output Settings such as Transforms, Page Settings, Properties, Security etc.;
- Click "Build to One PDF", then choose a folder for output file to complete the conversion.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Convert both images and scan files
- Convert a folder images to PDF
- Convert images which added by Drag and Drop
- Chage scan papers to PDF with adding watermark
- Crop images or scan papers to PDF format
- Create password protected PDF with scanned files
- Define metadata for PDF converted from images
- De-skew scan papers then form PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF To Image - Batch convert PDF files to Image formats, such as TIFF, JPEG, BMP and so on.
- A-PDF Image to FlipBook - Batch create flash flip books from images or scanned files with page flipping effect
- A-PDF TIFF Merge and Split - Merge single or multi-page TIFF files into one TIFF file or split multipage TIFF files into many single page TIFF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.