Can you convert a PDF table with Row and Column structure retaining in Excel?
Is there a good tool for converting a PDF table with Row and Column structure retaining in Excel?
You can use A-PDF To Excel (free download here) to convert a PDF table with Row and Column structure retaining in Excel with only 3 steps:
- Open a PDF file to be converted
- Select the page you want to extract, then add a table and vertical lines as original design, you can also remove lines or delete the table for redesign
- Apply the current page table settings to the other pages, then "Extract to Excel", choose a folder and type "Excel file" for outputting
More Related Q&A
- Import tables from PDF and put into Excel
- Extract data from PDF into CSV
- Select data in PDF then export into spreadsheet
- Convert PDF to XLS/ CSV
- Extract table in PDF into Excel
- Get data from PDF for into CSV for calculating
- Extrace data from multi pages into a spreadsheet
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Excel to PDF - Batch convert MS Excel file into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Image Extractor - Extract images from Adobe PDF files
- A-PDF Text Extractor - Extract plain text from Adobe PDF files
- A-PDF Office to PDF - Batch convert MS Office file into professional-quality PDF documents.
- A-PDF Form Data Extractor - batch export PDF form data to CSV or XML file format
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.