How can I convert PDF to video file (MPEG/AVI/WMV)?
1. Download and start A-PDF to Video, add PDF file (3 slides only for trial version);
2. Customize the PDF slides with various settings such as proportions, background and effects;
3. You can preview the video before publishing;
4. Click "Build to video" button and choose format to output video: MPEG, AVI or WMV.
- A-PDF PPT To Video - convert PowerPoint presentations (PPTs) to popular video formats such as AVI, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2, H.264, and WMV etc.
- A-PDF Flash To Video - Convert any Adobe Flash (swf and flv files) to video movie AVI, mp4,WMV, MPEG files.
- A-PDF Screen Video Capture - Capture PC desktop activities into standard WMV,MPEG or AVI video files.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.