How can I form divided PDF files through any type of scanner?
What is the best software for forming divided PDF files through any type of scanner?
You can use A-PDF Scan and Split (free download here) to form divided PDF files through any type of scanner:
- Select "Scan and Split" then click "Next >" to select a method for splitting scanned PDF file(Split by inserting barcode or blank page);
- Make sure the existing barcode or blank page can be recognized, or create standard Code 93 or Code 128 for inserting, then select Scanner for scanning paper, define Output Folder and Name for split PDF files;
- Click "Start" to scan and split simultaneously.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Cut PDF files with barcode
- Cut PDFs by blank sheets then delete them
- Scan paper into split PDF files
- Hp scan files to separated PDFs
- Scan paper into multiple PDF files
- Split scanned PDF by blank or barcode page
- Use command line to split PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Batch Print - Print multiple word, pdf, excel documents and more.
- A-PDF Scan Optimizer - batch optimize your scanned PDF documents
- A-PDF Page Size Split - batch split Acrobat PDF files into smaller PDF files based on page size.
- A-PDF Manual Split - you split your PDF documents into pieces by hand
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.