How can I split PDF based on unique text and group same text parts together?
What is the best software to use to split PDF based on unique text and group same text parts together?
You can use A-PDF Content Splitter Service (free download here) to split PDF based on unique text and group same text parts together.
Convert images contain scan files to PDF
Unlock secured PDF
Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
Protect a PDF File with password
Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
Convert Image to PDF
How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
You can set the service program as follows:
- Click "Add" icon to define directories: Monitored Directory, Output Directory, Log File Directory (Backup Directory);
- Select a Rule for splitting: directly choose rule saved before, or go to PDF Content Splitter Rule Editor interface to edit a new rule (a split rule defines split tags such as account number based on a PDF sample, select "Conditions for splitting->trigger for find different text and group") and then save;
- Click "Ok" to save your settings, you can also "Add" more monitor folders based on different split rules as you will;
- Click "Start" icon to monitor the folders as long as Windows is running.
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
- A-PDF Content Splitter - Split PDF files based on content
- A-PDF Content Splitter Service - Windows service program to monitor folders and all PDF files copied or created in will be splitted into smaller files based on location and text information.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.