How do you extract data from two or more sheets for labeling?
select * from [Sheet1$]
union select * from [Sheet2$]
union select * from [Sheet3$]
("Sheet1/2/3" stands for the different names of sheets, make sure all sheets contain the same number columns.)
Click "Run SQL" and then follow the below steps:
- Select a Rule for Labeling: Click the "+" icon and custom a rule step by step(a label rule defines labels content based on a PDF template) and then save;
- Click the "Label and Create as PDF" icon to form PDFs with labels.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure and you will handle this tool with ease!
More Related Q&A
- Send cards to different persons listed in a spreadsheet
- Create numerous envelops automatically
- Produce large number of cards based on a template
- Insert labels into PDFs with data extracted from a local datasource
- Add labels of names and addresses into PDFs
- Mail merge and change the appearance of labels
- Form many PDFs with same content but different data
- Batch produce PDFs with individual label info
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Print passwords protected PDF files
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Excel to PDF - Batch convert MS Excel file into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Label - Batch add formatted dynamic Label fields (mailing label) such as Name, Address, City to custom PDF templates (such as in form letters, on envelopes, business card, name badge and so on) for printing, The Label fields lists information come from a spreadsheet in MS Excel file
- A-PDF To Excel - extract and convert almost any PDF data (such as Invoice, Bank statement, Price list, inventory list. Etc…) to highly-editable Microsoft Excel document or CSV file format in several minutes.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.