How do you secure around 5,000 PDFs in various subfolders under one directory?
The program provides you three modes for you to choose, single mode, batch mode, and Hot Directory mode. You can choose Batch Mode.
Just set as below steps:
- Select "Batch PDF Documents Security" then click "Next >" button;
- Clilck "Add Dir" button to choose the large folder, and check the option "Include sub folder(s)" below, then click "OK";
- Click "Next >" button to enter into "Security Options" interface, set Security Method as your wanted;
- Click "Save" button to add passwords or restrictions on your thousands of files at once.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Protect PDFs by setting expiration
- Make PDFs secure quickly
- Prevent printing or copying
- Lock a folder of PDFs simply
- Disable operation on PDFs after expiration
- Form PDFs with limitation
- Secure PDF files in background
- Define security method for multiple PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security Service - Monitor folders for changing PDF password security
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.