How to add pages to the flip book?
function that enables users to add new pages (*.jpg, *.png and *.swf) to the flip book.
1. Launch A-PDF to Flipbook Pro and import PDF;
2. Click "Edit Pages" button to enter into page editing interface, click the page in thumbnail and click "Insert pages" to add a new page next to the selected page;
3. Click "Save and Exit" button to save settings;
4. Customize the flip book based on configurable settings;
5. Output the flip book in selected format.
- A-PDF Flip Powerpoint - Create professional flash flip Books from PowerPoint slides or scanner with the "page turning" effect
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.