How to break a PDF document into pieces based on some distinct text?
What is a good utility to break a PDF document into pieces based on some distinct text?
You can use A-PDF Content Splitter (free download here) to break a PDF document into pieces based on some distinct text with only 4 steps:
- Click the "Add PDF Documents" icon to add a PDF file to be split
- Select a Rule for splitting: Click the "+" icon and custom a rule step by step(a split rule defines split tags such as distinct text based on a PDF sample) and then save
- Set a Output directory
- Click the "Split All" icon to split PDFs on distinct text
View video tutorial
Or view image tutorial with an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Cut PDFs into individual chapters
- Split PDF files based on location
- Split PDFs on text in background
- Split a folder (include sub folders) of PDF files
- Break PDF files on word lacation
- Detect unique words for splitting
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.