How to convert both images and scan papers to a PDF file?
What tool can I use to convert both images and scan papers to PDF files?
You can use A-PDF Image to PDF (free download here) to convert both images and scan papers to PDF files with only 3 steps:
- Click "Add image" or "Scan Paper" to add files to be converted
- Output Settings such as Transforms, Page Settings, Properties, Security etc.
- Click "Build to One PDF", then choose a folder for output files to complete the conversion
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Convert a folder images to PDF
- Convert images which added by Drag and Drop
- Chage scan papers to PDF with adding watermark
- Crop images or scan papers to PDF format
- Create password protected PDF with scanned files
- Define metadata for PDF converted from images
- De-skew scan papers then form PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Image Extractor - Extract images from Adobe PDF files
- A-PDF Scan Optimizer - batch optimize your scanned PDF documents
- A-PDF Scan and Split - batch scan large volumes, unrelated documents and then create multiple PDF files separated base on blank page or barcode page
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.