How to cut the PDF pages in half so each would have its own page within the page?
What is the best software to use to cut the PDF pages in half so each would have its own page within the page?
You can use A-PDF Page Cut(free download here) to cut the PDF pages in half with only 3 steps:
- Click the "open" icon to open a pdf document to split
- Click the "Horizontal split line" or "Vertical split line" button to add split lines to the PDF page, you can click "Apply" button to apply current cut settings to all other PDF pages
- Click the "Cut and save as" icon to cut the PDF pages in half
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Split double wide pages in half
- Divide PDF pages
- Split one page into two
- Cut PDF pages into slices
- Split 10 pages straight down to 20 pages
- Split landscapes in half to two portrait pages
- Cut multiple PDF books in half together
- Batch cut PDF pages in half
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
- A-PDF Content Splitter - Split PDF files based on content
- A-PDF Split Command Line - A command line tool to split PDF file into separate pdf files.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.