How to extract text from PDF file to rename directly?
This software not only enables you to preview content before renaming, it also allows you to extract text from PDF files directly for easy renaming.
Just with below steps:
- Add PDF Documents: click "File->Add PDF Document/ Add Folder" to add files to the list;
- Preview: click on the file, the page thumbnails will be shown on the right side, you can zoom in or zoom out as you want;
- OCR: click "Select text and OCR" button, then choose text area and click "OCR" icon, the text will be listed in the rename box;
- Rename: click "Rename" button, your defined new name will be listed in file list of "Renamed", and the program will jumped to the next file automatically.
More Related Q&A
- View PDF content without Adobe Reader
- Simply preview multiple PDFs
- Preview multi PDFs in same interface
- Rename PDF in preview interface
- Rename use content without opening
- View and rename in Window/ Vista
- Metadata management for PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Rename - batch rename multiple PDF document based on content, metadata and file attributes(Size, Datetime) within PDF files. You can batch change or update multiple PDF files metadata (title, creator, producer, author, subject and keywords) as well as
- A-PDF Preview and Rename - Preview PDF content easily, rename PDF based on content you previewed.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.