How to extract wanted page from PDFs to create thumbnails?
With A-PDF Thumbnailer, users often create thumbnail images for managing and recognizing multiple PDF files with ease, or generate HTML thumbnails to make readers online know the summary of PDF files in short time, so the program enables users to extract recognizable page to create thumbnails.
- Free Download and open A-PDF Thumbnailer;
- Add PDF files: click "Add" or "Add Folder" to add PDF files, even you can drag the PDF file to the list box;
- Settings on Thumbnail: click "Settings->Thumbnail" to define "Page Number" for "Which PDF page to be created as thumbnail", you can also define thumbnail size, border, quality, then click "OK" to save these settings;
- Generate: click the icon of "Generate", choose Output Mode "Generate thumbnails images only" and select an output folder, click "Generate" finally to create PDF thumbnails.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF HTML to PDF - Batch convert HTML or URL into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Label - Batch add formatted dynamic Label fields (mailing label) such as Name, Address, City to custom PDF templates (such as in form letters, on envelopes, business card, name badge and so on) for printing, The Label fields lists information come from a spreadsheet in MS Excel file
- A-PDF Page Turner - Convert PDF files to flash books with page flipping effect both online and offline.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.