How to manage, delete and rename PDF files based on viewing content?
Which is the most convenient tool for me to manage, delete and rename PDF files based on viewing content?
You can use A-PDF Preview and Move (free download here) to manage, delete and rename PDF files based on viewing content:
- Add PDF Documents: click "File->Add Folder" to add a directory of PDF files into the preview list;
- Select file and then you can view the file content in the Preview Box;
- After viewing, you can rename with OCR tool, move file to defined folder or delete it directly from disk:
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Sort PDF files based on content
- View PDFs in a same window
- Preview and organize PDFs
- Delete PDF while viewing content
- Rearrange PDF with a single tool
- Check PDF content then rename and move
- Set folders to store different PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Preview and Rename - Preview PDF content easily, rename PDF based on content you previewed.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
- A-PDF Preview and Move - Preview content for multiple PDF files, then OCR page content to rename and define dest folder to move.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.