How to merge each folder PDF files to separate ones at the same time?
Which program can help me deal with multiple directories and merge all PDF-files in each directy to one PDF? So each directory will have one PDF?
You can try A-PDF Merger Command Line in the below way:
- Change the directory to your directory, such as cd c:\pdfs;
- Copy pmcmd.exe to the directory;
Input the command line below:
For /f "tokens=* delims= " %1 in ('dir /ad /b' ) do pmcmd "%1.pdf" "%1\*.pdf"
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Merger Command Line - A command line tool to combine image and PDF files into one PDF.
- A-PDF Split Command Line - A command line tool to split PDF file into separate pdf files.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.