How to publish video with embedded multimedia such as audio and images?
PDF to video file with multimedia embedded. You can add multiple audio files as background music.
1. Open PDF file and add to the list;
2. Customize the PDF slides with series of settings such as frame settings, embellishment and effects;
3. Click "Add Image (s)" button to insert image (s) to the list;
4. Click "Musics" (next to "Thumbnail") to add music for the video, verify them and then set loop to play on a continuous loop.
5. Select video format to output the video.
- A-PDF PPT To Video - convert PowerPoint presentations (PPTs) to popular video formats such as AVI, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2, H.264, and WMV etc.
- A-PDF Flash To Video - Convert any Adobe Flash (swf and flv files) to video movie AVI, mp4,WMV, MPEG files.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.