How to rescale PDF pages to fit the screen of my LBook eReader?
Is there any easy software to rescale PDF pages to fit the screen of my LBook eReader?
You can use A-PDF Page Crop (free download here) to rescale PDF pages to fit the screen of my LBook eReader with only 4 steps:
- Open a PDF file to crop
- Draw a crop box on a page, and specify the fixed box size by dragging or inputting parameters of distance to borders
- Apply Page Range to All Pages
- Click the "Crop and Save As" icon and then define a path for new file which have been rescaled page sizes.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Crop page size from letter to A4
- Remove blank margins
- Crop 1 page into 2 parts
- Clip pages using crop boxes
- Cut pages into small parts and remove margins meantime
- Crop pages and delete blank edges
- Get rid of white margins
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF Page Size Split - batch split Acrobat PDF files into smaller PDF files based on page size.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.