How to Scan a Document into PDF Format then Email It?
What kind of program should I use to scan a document into PDF format and email it?
You can use A-PDF Image to PDF (free download here) to scan a document into PDF format and email it with only 2 steps:
- Click the "Scan paper" icon to scan documents from scanner
- Click the "Build to One PDF And Mail" icon to create a PDF document contains all of the scanned documents and email them.
Refer to: this web tutorial will give you an overview of the product and understanding of how easy to use it!
More Related Q&A
- Convert TIFF,TIF,JPEG,JPG,BMP,WMF,EMF,PNG,TGA to PDF Document (Acrobat)
- Scan Multiple Pages into one PDF File
- Scanning Documents to PDF from HP Scanner?
- PSD to PDF
- Save Image as PDF File
- Stitch Together Multiple Jpegs into PDF
- Converting Several JPEG Images to One PDF File
- Scan Image to PDF Document (Acrobat)
- Save a Scanned Image as PDF File
- Unlock secured PDF
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF using HP scanner
- Insert date time stamp to a Acrobat PDF
- Split PDFs at pages matching specific text pattern
- Convert Microsoft Word 2007 Documents to PDF
- Change Powerpoint Presentation into a PDF Files
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- How to insert Acrobat PDF blank pages
- Put PDFs together
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.