How to split large PDF into smaller size files?
Is there any tool to use to split large PDF into smaller size files?
You can use A-PDF Size Splitter (free download here) to split large PDF into smaller size files with only three steps:
- Add Documents: Click "Add" or "Add a Directory" to add files, even you can drag the files to the list directly;
- Define output file size for splitting;
- Choose output directory then click "Begin Split" to split into smaller files.
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Content Splitter - Split PDF files based on content
- A-PDF Split Command Line - A command line tool to split PDF file into separate pdf files.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.