How to update properties for batch same author PDF files simultaneously?
Easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Select folder in default directory, you can change the Root path by "File\Options\Root path";
- Enable "Filter" and check "Author" in filter settings, then input the special author for filtering, then the matched files will be still listed;
- Select all listed files and click "Update metadata" icon to define properties for batch files, such as Title, Keywords, etc, then save, it will show new properties in the list.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Delete black edge of scanned file then convert to PDF
- Shift image size for converting to PDF
- Use hot keys to manage all PDF files
- Alter properties of scanned files while converting to PDF
- Drag images to change into PDF
- Save landscape scanned files as portrait PDFs
- Straight scanned images to PDF files
- Set margins for converted PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF Scan Optimizer - batch optimize your scanned PDF documents
- A-PDF Scan and Split - batch scan large volumes, unrelated documents and then create multiple PDF files separated base on blank page or barcode page
- A-PDF Scan Paper - Scan and organize paper in PDF format, use thumbnails and metadata to filter, secure, send scanned documents.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.