Is there a tool can extract text from PDF for renaming file?
Is there any rename software thatextracts text from PDF for renaming file?
You can use A-PDF Preview and Move (free download here) to extract text from PDF for renaming file.
With only 3 steps:
- Click "File->Add Folder" to add all files in the same folder to the file list;
- Click the first file and view content on the right side, click "OCR" icon, then "Select text and OCR" to draw text box for extracting text:
- Click "OCR", then the OCR text "Flip PDF" will replace the original name "Feb-2" at once. Then rename the rest files in the same easy way, you can also move the files to some other folder within the same interface.
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Sort PDF files based on content
- View PDFs in a same window
- Preview and organize PDFs
- Manage, delete and rename PDF on content
- Delete PDF while viewing content
- Rearrange PDF with a single tool
- Check PDF content then rename and move
- Set folders to store different PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Preview and Rename - Preview PDF content easily, rename PDF based on content you previewed.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
- A-PDF Preview and Move - Preview content for multiple PDF files, then OCR page content to rename and define dest folder to move.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.