Want to check PDF content then rename and move?
I don't want to open then close the PDF files one after another with Adobe Reader, any easy software helps to check PDF content then rename and move?
Just use A-PDF Preview and Move (free download here) to rename and then move files with ease:
- Add PDF Documents: click "File->Add Folder" to add a directory of PDF files into the preview list;
- Click "Action->Add dest directories" to add folders to store your different PDF files;
- After viewing, you can decide which folder to move the selected file:
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Sort PDF files based on content
- View PDFs in a same window
- Preview and organize PDFs
- Manage, delete and rename PDF on content
- Delete PDF while viewing content
- Rearrange PDF with a single tool
- Set folders to store different PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Preview and Rename - Preview PDF content easily, rename PDF based on content you previewed.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
- A-PDF Preview and Move - Preview content for multiple PDF files, then OCR page content to rename and define dest folder to move.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.