Which PDF tool can help to combine various files by mixing alternate pages?
- Click "Add" to add files to be merged one by one, or choose "File\Add a Directory (Include sub folders)" to add a folder of files directly, even you can use Drag and Drop to add files (If you want to merge Office files please ensure you have installed A-PDF conversion programs)
- Choose the file then right click choose "Merge Method" and select "Mix alternate pages" input you desired alternate page number, you can also set Actions as merge sequence, and Options in "Tools" such as Properties, Security, Bookmark, Page Number etc.
- Click "Merge", choose a folder and input a File name for outputting to complete the operation
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Combine many PDFs together
- Connect several PDFs into one file
- Merge password protected PDFs
- Insert blank page whiling merging PDFs
- Merge multiple PDFs into a single one
- Connect portion of PDFs together
- Gather unconnected PDFs into one
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Merger Command Line - A command line tool to combine image and PDF files into one PDF.
- A-PDF Page Master - Manage and organize PDF document pages, including edit, arrange, merge, extract etc.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.