Which tool can auto form PDFs with Office files which written in a special folder?
Can anybody tell me a proper tool to auto form PDFs with Office files which written in a special folder?
You can use A-PDF Office to PDF (free download here) to auto form PDFs with Office files which written in a special folder with only three steps:
- Operate "OfficetoPDF.exe" and click "Hot Directories Mode" then "Next>" to begin
- "Input Directory" to be monitored, "Out Directory" and "Log File Path" for outputting converted files and log, Office files written in monitored folder will be converted and saved automatically
- Click "Start hot directory service" to start monitoring (You can click "Return to Batch Mode" to do batch conversions at once)
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Batch convert Office to PDF
- Convert MS Office 2007 to PDF
- Convert Office to PDF ues command line
- Convert Office XP to PDF
- Batch convert Office 2003 to PDF
- Convert Office to PDF by command line
- Alter Word, Excel, PPT or JPG to PDF
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Password Security Service - Monitor folders for changing PDF password security
- A-PDF InfoPath to PDF - batch convert Microsoft InfoPath 2003, 2007 (.xsn, .xml) into professional-quality documents in the PDF file
- A-PDF AutoCAD to PDF - batch convert AutoCAD Drawings (.dwg, .dws, .dwt, .dxf) into professional-quality documents in the PDF file format
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.