PDF Table Filler (A-PDF Filler) is an excellent tool allowing you to scan and fill paper forms. With PDF Table Filler, you are able to edit the form and export to PDF or save the form layout according to your own style.
Why PDF Table Filler
- Unique form filler editor/designer
- Support batch processing scanned forms
- Multi-select form fields
- Adjustment and sizing of all selected items
- Much easier to make design of complex forms
- Easy to learn and operate
- Save time
- Save money
PDF Table Filler enables you to fill out the form by simply typing where you need to have the form filled out. Therefore, you can save your time a lot.
PDF Table Filler provides you with a visual form filler editor to define filler field type, including text, image, rectangle, line, arrow, ellipse, position, color, alignment, size attributes. It is much more convenient for you to customize your own form with ease.
With PDF Table Filler, you are able to batch de-skew, black & white, crop, flip, rotate scanned papers before you fill them.
The key features of PDF Table Filler can be listed as follows:
- Multi-select form fields: You can select multiple fields. Also, you can do group operations like size, align and delete.
- Adjustment and sizing of all selected items: With PDF Table Filler, you are allowed to make design of complex forms much easier.
- Fill the form manually: You are able to print the form and you can save data to a XML file as you like.
- Undo/Redo: PDF Table Filler supports Undo/Redo.
- Load data from XML file: You can edit data, save the XML file back and save it under new name as well.
- Save time: You are able to fill and save as project (.XML) for later use.
- Easy to learn and operate: You do not need other skills to operate PDF Table Filler.
- Save money: PDF Table Filler costs only $27 and does not require Adobe Acrobat Pro.
|only $27||Free download trial version|