Can I change color for sound player in the flash flip book?
sound file and customize sound actions and player skin color. The below steps will show you how to change color for the player:
1. Start A-PDF to Flipbook Pro and import PDF;
2. Click "Edit Pages" to edit pages with multimedia;
3. Click "Add Sound" icon and move your mouse to a place where you want to insert sound;
4. The sound Properties settings will show up on the right top, select sound file, define proportions and click color box to choose color for the sound player;
5. Save settings and apply change, and output the flip book.
- A-PDF to Flipbook - Turn PDF files into stunning flash book with realistic page flipping effect
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.