How can I record live audio for every DOC pages to show online?
Is there any useful flash application helping to record live audio for every DOC pages to show online?
Convert your DOC to audio and video combined Flash format could be the best choice.
- Click "Import Word" icon to choose a doc which you want to show in Flash;
- Click "Start Record" icon to record live audio at once, you can also choose transitions, and define page description, attachment, you can also add background file or record live sound directly;
- Output: Click "Publish" button to enter into output option interface to choose HTML (you can also output as EXE or ZIP), then just upload all output files to your website for publishing online.
- A-PDF Flip Word - Import Office word Doc or scan from paper, output flipbook with page-turning effect.
- A-PDF Flash PowerPoint - Convert PowerPoint slides to animated & interactive Flash movies
- A-PDF Flash Word - convert Microsoft Word documents (.doc/.docx) to popular interactive SWF Flash movie file (web-ready video)
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.