How to cut down the file size of my electronic flipbook?
1. Launch A-PDF Flipbook Maker and in the Create New screen, click the "Create New" button to create a new flipbook, and browse a PDF to import;
2. In the Import screen, you will see the option "Page Quality and Size", and then you can select different quality and size. High values produce better page quality but require more disk space and more time to load, and vice versa;
P.S: You can also set mobile quality for your flipbook on mobile devices.
3. Define other settings and import the PDF and design the flipbook with pre-designed templates and themes, and other settings;
4. At last, click the "Publish" button to enter the Output interface, choose a output type and then you can publish a small file size digital flipbook.
- A-PDF to Flipbook - Turn PDF files into stunning flash book with realistic page flipping effect
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.