How to protect PDFs with setting expiry date?
Is there a good tool for protecting PDFs with setting expiry date?
You can use A-PDF Password Security (free download here) to protect PDFs with setting expiry date:
- Select a mode (Single or Batch) to set security then click "Next >"
- Add PDFs by browsing or Drag and Drop
- Set Security Method as Security Level and Permissions, click "Add Expiry Date" to set date expiration for PDF files, you can also Add Properties, or click "Options" for General and Password Pool settings
- Click "Save" or "Save as..." to complete the encryption
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Make PDFs secure quickly
- Prevent printing or copying
- Lock a folder of PDFs simply
- Disable operation on PDFs after expiration
- Form PDFs with limitation
- Secure PDF files in background
- Define security method for multiple PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover Command Line - A command line tool to remove PDF restrictions and password.
- A-PDF Password Security Service - Monitor folders for changing PDF password security
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.