How to upload presentation flash on to my website?
I. Form separate Flash page:
- Log in your website via FTP, for example, you website domain is http://www.yourdomain.com;
- Upload all of the files in the output directory (includes HTML file, SWF file and "files" folder) to your website. (For example, your output directory is C:\out\mypptflash, then upload the directory "mypptflash" to your site);
- See your flipping book at: "http://www.yourdomain.com/mypptflash/index.html" or better: "http://www.yourdomain.com/mypptflash/".
II. If you just want to embed Flash into your webpage:
After uploading all files to your website, copy the whold code outputted in the "Embed Code" box to insert into your webpage:
- A-PDF Flip Powerpoint - Create professional flash flip Books from PowerPoint slides or scanner with the "page turning" effect
- A-PDF PPT To EXE - Convert PPT file to professional EXE file or screensaver file, or video file such as AVI, WMV,MPEG.
- A-PDF Flash PowerPoint - Convert PowerPoint slides to animated & interactive Flash movies
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.