Use Page Flip Software to add print area on flip page
Here are steps in detail:
Step1: Launch PDF to Flipbook Pro, and then import PDF from your PC for conversion;
Step3: Click “Add Printable Area” button, and then you can draw a print area on object page;
Step2: Click "Edit Pages" button on top toolbar to enter into
(PS: It will spent some times for loading, please be patient)
Step4: Set Print Properties. You can define the color, title or even add description for print area.
- A-PDF Batch Print - Print multiple word, pdf, excel documents and more.
- A-PDF Scan Paper - Scan and organize paper in PDF format, use thumbnails and metadata to filter, secure, send scanned documents.
- A-PDF Screen Video Capture - Capture PC desktop activities into standard WMV,MPEG or AVI video files.
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.