Can I add watermark for the flip book?
1. Start the program and click "Import PDF" to enter into import interface;
2. Click "Set Watermark" button to select watermark (Text/Dynamic Datetime/Image/PDF/Shape watermark);
3. Double-click a selected watermark to edit it with various settings such as font type/size/color, text effect and range;
4. Click "OK" and import PDF file, and you can preview the watermark in the preview window;
5. Besides, you can add print watermark (such as your corporate logo) to the flip book. You can't see the print watermark while viewing the book, but when the book is printed out, your corporate logo will show in the printed pages.
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.