How can I put the toolbar on the top or the bottom of the flash flipping book?
(free download here) can help you. But you can do this only when you choose "Float Template"—
the most flexible one amongst all the templates.
1. Start the program and import PDF file;
2. Select "Float" template and locate "Tool Bar on top";
3. Choose "True" to display toolbar on the top;
4. Choose "False" to display toolbar on the bottom.
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.