How to add Help file to the flip book and display in a defined size box?
(Neat and Float templates). In addition, you can customize proportions for the help window, but only when you choose Float template.
1. Launch A-PDF to Flipbook and import PDF file;
2. Choose Neat or Float template, and then choose "Show" to enable "Help" button visible, and choose help content file (Image or SWF only);
3. If you choose Classical or Spread template, you can add help content file, but you can show the help button with default image as below;
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.