How to change font color for table of contents of the flip book?
color for the table of contents very easily. But if you choose Neat template, you are not allowed to do this.
1. Start the program and import PDF, and make sure you enable "Import bookmark" option while importing file;
2. If you original PDF does not include table of content, then you can add and edit a new one for it by yourself;
3. Choose template and customize flip book, search "Bookmark" setting and click on "Font color" to choose new color for it;
4. Apply change and publish the flip book.
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.