How to Enrich Flip Book with adding Music Player by Flip Book Editor
Can I add a sound player on single page but not for a book with A-PDF FlipBook Maker? I would like to insert different tracks on different pages. It is appreciated that you can teach me steps by steps.
There are a lot of ways for users to enrich the flip book and make readers impressive with A-PDF FlipBOOK Maker. Flip Book Editor is one of the easy ways to adding multimedia contents on flip page in order to make it vivid and more perfect. Then adding sound to specified flip book page is one of the outstanding functions of flip book editor. Here are the simple steps to show you how to insert audio track on single page easily. Step1: Run A-PDF FlipBOOK Maker and start adding file. Download and run the program and then continue importing PDF to flipping book.
Step2: Select a page and add sound. Select a page first and then click "Sound" icon on editor tool bar and draw the box on the selected page. And then keep customizing the setting of sound player.
Step3: Save and Exit. Only you save the setting before exit and the change will be saved. Then you can check the sound effect on the flipping page with A-PDF FlipBOOK Maker quickly.
- A-PDF to Flipbook - Turn PDF files into stunning flash book with realistic page flipping effect
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
- A-PDF to Flipbook for iPad - Publish amazing flash flipping edition that can be viewed on iPad
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.