How to hide the toolbar while viewing flash flip book in full screen?
1. Start the software and import PDF file;
2. Choose "Classical Template" and customize the flip book with a series of settings;
3. Search "Full Screen" setting, choose "Show" to enable full screen mode first, and then select "Yes" for "Full Screen Without Tool Bar" to hide toolbar;
4. Apply change and publish the flip book in defined format.
When you open the flip book and enable full screen, you will just see the flip book in the flash, without toolbar displaying.
PS: You can exit full screen by pressing ESC in your keyboard.
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.