How to make the flip book turn page automatically?
"Auto Flip" which will flip page of the flip book automatically. Follow the below steps to set auto flip mode:
1. Start the program and import PDF file;
2. Enter into custom design setting interface, find out "Auto Flip" setting in the left setting panel, choose "Yes" to enable auto flip mode;
3. Define "Flip Interval (time range of staying on a page)", e.g., if you set "5", then it will not turn a page until 5 seconds passes;
4. Set "Play Count"- the number of time for auto flip, e.g., if you set "3", then it will not stop flipping automatically until 3 times complete. And if you set "-1", it will flip on and on;
5. If you want it to flip automatically when start up, you can choose "Yes", and then it will start to flip when you open the flip book.
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.