How to set time interval for auto flip in a page turning flash book?
don't have to do that manually. And in the meantime, this program also lets you to define flip interval (time period each page stays), the default interval is 3 seconds.
1. Start the program and import PDF;
2. Customize book style based on template settings;
3. Search "Auto Flip" and enable auto flip mode, set play count (times of auto flip), and define flip interval (seconds) to adjust page flipping frequency;
4. Apply change and select output form to publish flip book.
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.