Why can't I add logo for the flipbook with A-PDF to Flipbook?
reason why you failed to add logo for the flash flipping book might be that you chose "Classical" or "Spread" as flip book template. However, very unfortunately, only "Float" and "Neat" templates enable you to add logo for the page turn book.
1. Start the program and import PDF file;
2. Choose either "Float" or "Neat" as book template;
3. Customize configurable settings for the flip book;
4. Choose output type to publish flipbook with your logo branded.
PS: 1. If you use "Float" and "Neat" as template, you can also add logo URL to link to your website easily.
2. If you choose "Float" template, you can set book title for the flip book.
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.