Language of A-PDF Merger for Mac
All language files are made by our users. Thank them! Since that, We cannot guarantee the file are exact or complete, so please proofread your documents carefully.
We encourage users to make translation files. It's very easy. Once you make a language file, you can email it to us. If we accept yours, the file will be put here, and you will receive a free license key of A-PDF Merger. Click here for more information about translation.
Download Language File
|Arabic||3.0.1||Adham Mohamed Dahab|
|Brazilian-Portuguese||4.7.0||Ericson L. Silva|
|Spanish | Help file||3.1.2||Francisco J. Arrillaga|
To apply your language, please do the steps below:
- Click the language name to download the language file.
- Launch the program, click menu Tools|Languages|Import Language File and select the language file(s). The language file will be added.
- Select your language by click menu Tools|Languages|<language>.
- Restart the program.
We provide a easy way for translating A-PDF Merger for Mac:
- Launch the program, click menu Tools|Languages|New Language File
- Input the language name you want to translate into
- A new file will be created in that language.
- Edit the new language file using text editor such as Notepad.
For your information:
- All languages are in the A-PDF Merger for Mac installation directory.
- The file name is the language name
- You can control Font, font size and charset (Except menu and button, they are handled by the operating system). But most times, you do not need to change them (especially if you are unfamiliar with changing font properties). The default control set is:
[Font] Name =Tahoma Size =8 CharSet =DEFAULT